UKIP-vs-EUkip

<b>UKIP-vs-EUkip</b>
CLICK The Pic. for TRAVEL!

Friday 6 August 2010

#Doc023* - Alison WEST PPC & Branch Chairman left UKIP in Disgust

 #Doc023* - Alison WEST PPC & Branch Chairman left UKIP in Disgust

Alison West - UKIP Suffolk chairman and PPC - has left UKIP.
Will the last honest UKIPper left please turn out the light and close the door?

Dear member,

After four years of loyalty to the UK Independence Party, which I truly believed once showed such promise, I have come to the conclusion that its credibility and integrity have been destroyed by the corruption, egotism, greed, immaturity, irresponsibility and lack of discipline that has spread through the leadership.

I am disgusted and deeply concerned that my husband has been thrown out of the party for doing his civic duty by reporting an alleged crime involving a UKIP member.

As a Prospective Parliamentary Candidate I cannot, in all conscience, campaign and try to convince the electorate that UKIP in its current form is a trustworthy, viable alternative to the parties currently sitting in Westminster. To do so would be to lie.

As a voter, I would be failing in my electoral duty if I continue to support UKIP. To do so would be a betrayal of all our country was built on.Therefore, it is with the deepest sadness and regret that I now resign as the PPC for the Suffolk Coastal Constituency and Chairman of the Suffolk Coastal Branch, and as the Chairman for the Ipswich and East Suffolk Branch.

Yours faithfully

Alison West